Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chocolate Selection


My aunt brought a box of chocolate which was given to her by a relative from abroad. When we saw it, we immediately, tried the chocolate to determine which one is delicious and not. There are some chocolates that taste like a regular one but there are also those weird ones. Some actually taste like medicines when I tried it. After a day, the first set of the chocolate was consumed/eaten, so we took out the second/last set. Then we slowly eat the chocolates 1 by 1. When the last set is about half left, I decided to try those white colored chocolate. So I pick one and put it in my mouth. It taste good and tried again another one. After putting the chocolate in my mouth, I held the box on my hand and started looking for the markings where those chocolates are made from. Suddenly, something caught my attention. This was the markings that caught my attention by the way, "11 March 2011 - 15 April 2011". So I told myself, "(swallowed the remaining chocolate in my mouth) WTF! These are expired!" But it was too late, we already eat 3/4 of it. LOL. 

The moral of the story is that it's okay to judge the book by its cover. lol.

2 comments:

flaw di said...

lamia sa chocolate oie.... bahala na expired chocolate prin yan... :D

Melon said...

GAI KO ANAAAAA! :))